Friday, August 17, 2018

Restoring Walter's RV



I spent 10 days over a 2 week span to complete this job. Walter is a local pilot I met at the airport and he presented me with the opportunity to work my magic. I have a few before and after pics, where i tested my process for results before i carried on with the whole RV. as you can see... the results are astonishing.

this is the before pic above. you can the yellow tint and oxidation everywhere


this is a pic of the final day right after i waxed it
this pics is one of the roughest spots. i knew if i could make this difference here, i would everywhere else. i used a twin headed buffer. i sued the high end, most premium meguiars products because nothing else would work


look closely and you can it went from yellow to white.. i mean like new again lol




















No comments:

Post a Comment