Monday, July 22, 2019

Vacuum Safely


This picture above is my Son in the Kobe Bryant t-shirt. I taught my son how to hold the vacuum hose between his legs, giving himself just enough slack to move around in the trunk. As you can see the vacuum hose is not touching the car. This technique was not taught to me however something I thought of myself over 20 years ago.

Common sense is that if you have a dirty, gritty and sometime greasy piece of rubber grinding against your car's body... something is bound to go wrong. My technique prevents friction and scratches. After you see this pay attention at the rest... I bet you don;t see anyone else doing this... they don't care as much as we do. Just one of many examples of the ever growing Quality service we are trying to provide.


No comments:

Post a Comment